As business owners, managers, or employees, it’s often easy for you to describe what your company offers. We wanted to hear directly from our customers so we recently asked our most frequent users what 5 words they would use to describe Fosubo. The most common answers were as follows:
To elaborate on the 5 words our users gave us to describe our service, Fosubo can increase your customer retention in several ways:
- Informative: By gathering unbiased customer feedback, made available in real time. Not only do you get to see the customer’s comments, you also have access to the scores they left for each survey question, along with the location and employee that handled the transaction.
- Helpful: By giving owners and managers the ability to pinpoint problem areas through this feedback and giving them the ability to reach out to at-risk customers. As discussed in a previous blog, resolving a complaint in a customer’s favor means a probability of them doing business with you again 70% of the time (Lee Resources). Resolving a customer’s complaint also helps prevent negative word of mouth exposure!
- Insightful: Customizable survey questions let you decide what you want to know most. One such question helped one of our clients boost their sales by an average of 8 extra tablets per store, per month!
- Efficient: By giving you access to customer feedback, employee rankings, statistics for multiple locations, reporting, email updates and so much more, all on one platform! We can also provide additional reports and charts that pinpoint your customers’ most frequent complaints.
- Easy: Fosubo gathers all the information you need and it’s all accessible in a user friendly platform.
Do you know a business owner that can benefit from our service? Send us a referral! You’ll get a $100 Visa gift card for everybody you refer that books with us, and they’ll get $100 off their first month’s bill as well! Simply contact us today!